1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
I think the opposite of happiness is not unhappiness. The opposite of happiness is apathy, which is the loss of joy that we feel in our lives. Because if you think about it, unhappiness can sometimes make us breakup with people we shouldn’t be dating. Or unhappiness can cause us to move to do different jobs, or it can cause us to want to get better grades in school. Unhappiness can be very helpful. What I think becomes the problem is when we’ve lost that joy in our lives. When we lose that joy striving towards our potential.
whoa! i totally did a double-take
Weakness pretty much.
But also this is like so deeeeep
A hilariously awkward moment is when you go on a rant, assuming everyone shares your opinion. It’s kind of like you’re eating a chicken salad sandwich and you’re going on and on about how tuna salad sandwich is the most despicable thing you’ve ever heard of and it’s just an abomination to the sandwich world in general; you then keep insisting you’re right and seek out the support of your fellow “friends”. All the while your coworker/ “friend” is eating a tuna salad sandwich pretending it’s chicken salad just so not to call you out and you make look like the tool you are…. Just saying.
Being married someday is going to be so cool. like you get to come home to your best friend every single day and just do life together.
Page 1 of 544